3/11/15

New Book: Architecture of the Ancient Temple


I am proud to present my latest book.

"Holy architecture shaped daily actions, personal beliefs, and social interactions. Ancient architects used a lost design method to teach unseen truth. Architecture was vital to the exploration of truth because it keeps art grounded in truth.This book goes through a step by step investigation of how architectural design created holy space, including divine proportions, ritual, and sacrifice."

This is my first real book about architecture, so don't be too harsh with the responses. In the book, I look at many examples of sacred architecture and historical statements. I also complain about secularism and Modernism a lot.

Available on CreateSpace and Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or names that include links or names of external websites will be marked spam.